To graduate students,
- with strong knowledge in chemical engineering and ability to apply this knowledge to the analysis, design, operation and control of the systems.
- with skills to perform in public and private sector in operation, management or research positions in the filed of chemical engineering and related areas such as food engineering, environmental engineering , biochemical engineering and process system engineering,
- with the ability to fit in teams both as a member and as a leader,
- having the faculty to teach and lead research work in other universities,
- with respectable personality, life-long learning intention, environmental and societal awareness.