ANCON 2017 – INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON CHEMISTRY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE
Preparation of Organically-linked Silica Membranes
Tuğçe KURT, Berna TOPUZ
Koçak’s Nonlinear Least Squares Workbench Fits Standard Linear Solids Models Used in Characterization of Viscoelastic Materials by Nanoindentation
Mehmet Çetin KOÇAK, Nahil SOBH
High Performance Supercapacitor based on rGO-Fe3O4/PANI Nanocomposite
Gülşah KURUÇAM, Zafer ÇIPLAK, Seray TÜRKÖZ, Nuray YILDIZ, Ceren ATİLA DİNÇER
Investigation of Fe3O4/rGO Nanocomposite Performance for Supercapacitor Application
Seray TÜRKÖZ, Nuray YILDIZ, Zafer ÇIPLAK, Gülşah KURUÇAM, Ceren ATİLA DİNÇER (Best Oral Presentation Award)
Design of Medium Conditions by Plackett Burman Method for Microbial Production of Cis,cis-muconoic Acid
Elif UZUN, Rahime SONGÜR, Emine BAYRAKTAR
Methylation of 2-Methyl Naphthalene to 2,6-Dimetyl Naphthalene over Pd/Zr Bimetal Loaded Ferrierite Zeolite Catalyst
Aysima TUNÇ, Ali KARADUMAN
Effect of Metal Loaded Ferrierite Zeolite Catalists on Methylation of Coal Tar Naphthalene Oil Fraction
Sümeyye TOL, Ali KARADUMAN
Optimization of Hydrogen Yield by Design of Experiments Using Co-Culture of Clostridium Butyricum and Enterobacter Aerogenes
Zeynep YILMAZER HİTİT, Patrick C HALLENBECK
Experimental Treatment of Sunflower Oil Refinery Wastewater by means of Electrochemical Methods
Şule CAMCIOĞLU, Baran ÖZYURT, Mert FIRTIN, Hale HAPOĞLU
Chemometric Evaluation of Effective Process Parameters on Electrocoagulation Treatment of Pulp and Paper Mill Wastewater
Şule CAMCIOĞLU, Baran ÖZYURT, Mert FIRTIN, Hale HAPOĞLU
Reaction Kinetics of Electrochemical Sunflower Oil Refinery Wastewater Treatment
Baran ÖZYURT, Şule CAMCIOĞLU, Mert FIRTIN, Hale HAPOĞLU
Effect of Initial pH on Boron Removal from Industrial Wastewater by means of Consecutive Chemical and Electrochemical Coagulation
Baran ÖZYURT, Çağlar ATEŞ, Şule CAMCIOĞLU, Hale HAPOĞLU
The Effect of Deep Eutectic Solvents on the Lipase Catalyzed Esterification of Lactic Acid
Azime ARIKAYA, Ayşe Ezgi ÜNLÜ, Serpil TAKAÇ
Synthesis af Polyurethane (PU) Nanopolymers with Different Structures
Erdem BABAARSLAN, Ceren ATİLA DİNÇER, Ayşe KARAKEÇİLİ, Nuray YILDIZ
Effect of Metal Loaded Zeolite Catalysts on Chemical Recycling by Pyrolysis of Polystyrene Wastes
Havva SARIKAYA, Ali KARADUMAN
A Nonlinear Least Squares Workbench with Variable Projection
Mehmet Çetin KOÇAK
Our graduate student, Seray TÜRKÖZ won the best oral presentation award in the congress of International Congress on Chemistry and Materials Science (ANCON 2017) held in Ankara on 5-7 October 2017.
Res. Assist. Dr. Şule CAMCIOĞLU and Res. Assist. Baran ÖZYURT participated the 3rd International Conference on Recycling and Reuse (RR2016), held in Istanbul on 28-30 September 2016, with the following publications:
►Camcıoğlu, Ş., Doğan, İ. C., Özyurt, B., Hapoğlu, H., “Application of response surface methodology as a new PID tuning method in an electrocoagulation process control case”
►Camcıoğlu, Ş., Özyurt, B., Hapoğlu, H., “MIMO control application for pulp and paper mill wastewater treatment by electrocoagulation”
►Özyurt, B., Camcıoğlu, Ş., Hapoğlu, H., “NARX model based nonlinear dynamic system identification of an electrocoagulation process using artificial neural networks”
►Özyurt, B., Camcıoğlu, Ş., Hapoğlu, H., “A consecutive electrocoagulation and electro-oxidation treatment for pulp and paper mill wastewater”
The work titled “A consecutive electrocoagulation and electro-oxidation treatment for pulp and paper mill wastewater” was awarded the “Best Poster Presentation Award”.
►► Res.Assist.Dr. İ. Işıl Gürtenİnal participated the 5th International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA-2016) held in Birmingham, UK on 20 – 23 November 2016 with an oral presentation titled ‘Waste tea derived activated carbon/polyaniline composites as supercapacitor electrodes’
►►Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Çiçek, Prof. Dr. Zeki Aktaş, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Emine Yağmur, Res. Assist. Dr. Yavuz Gökçe, Instrc. Savaş Yağlıkçı and Res. Assist.Furkan Soysal participated the 1st National Carbon Conference (NCC 1) held in İstanbul Technical University on 12-13 March 2015, with oral and poster presentations.
►►The following professors and research assistants participated in the 11th National Chemical Engineering Congress (UKMK-11) held in Eskişehir Osmangazi University between 2 – 5 September 2014 with oral and poster presentations:
Prof. Dr. Bülent Akay, Prof. Dr. Emine Bayraktar, Prof. Dr. Güzide Çalık, Prof. Dr. Ayla Çalımlı, Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Çiçek, Prof. Dr. Hale Hapoğlu, Prof. Dr. Süleyman Karacan, Prof. Dr. Ali Karaduman, Prof. Dr. Ülkü Mehmetoğlu, Prof. Dr. Tunçer Özdamar, Prof. Dr. Gülay Özkan, Prof. Dr. Serpil Takaç, Prof. Dr. Nuray Yıldız, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ayşe Karakeçili, Assist. Prof. Dr. Suna Ertunç, Assist. Prof. Dr. Emir Şimşek, Res. Assist. Ceren Atila Dinçer, Res. Assist. Şule Camcıoğlu, Res. Assist. Zafer Çıplak, Res. Assist. Fatih Güleç, Res. Assist. Ceren Karaman, Res. Assist. Pınar Kocabaş, Res. Assist. Baran Özyurt, Res. Assist. Rahime Songür, Res. Assist. Furkan Soysal, Res. Assist. Savaş Yağlıkçı, Res. Assist. Zeynep Yılmazer Hitit, Specialist Dr. Nilüfer Vural Invalid Displayed Gallery
Invalid Displayed Gallery
►►Res. Assist. Yavuz Gökçe and Res. Assist. Furkan Soysal attended “2nd International Surface Treatment Symposium” symposium held between 25-27 June 2014 at Istanbul Technical University with the following presentations:
1. Yavuz Gökçe, Emine Yağmur, Zeki Aktaş. Surface Modification of Biomass Based Activated Carbon with Chitosan. 2nd International Surface Treatment Symposium (ISTS 2014), 25-27 June 2014, İstanbul (poster sunum)
2. Furkan Soysal, Berrak Erkmen, Burhanettin Çiçek. Effect of Magetron Sputtering Parameters on the Coating Thickness of Iron and Aluminum. 2nd International Surface Treatment Symposium (ISTS 2014), 25-27 June 2014, İstanbul (poster sunum)
►► Assoc. Dr. Ayşe Karakeçili, Res. Assist. Ceren Atila Dinçer, Res. Assist. Eda Göz and Emre Yüksel have attended the 1st International Symposium on Nanoparticles / Nanomaterials and Applications symposium held in Caparica Portugal between 20-22 January 2014 with the following presentations:
1. Karakeçili A., Arıkan A., Fabrication of Chitosan/Nanohydroxyapatite Composite Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering Applications, 1st International Symposium on Nanoparticles / Nanomaterials and Applications (ISN2A-2014), 20th-22nd January 2014, Caparica-Portugal (oral presentation).
2. Atila Dinçer C., Yıldız N., Aydoğan N., Çalımlı A., Surface Modification and Characterization of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles, 1st International Symposium on Nanoparticles / Nanomaterials and Applications (ISN2A-2014), 20th-22nd January 2014, Caparica-Portugal (oral presentation).
3. Semizer E., Karakeçili A., Synthesis of PHBV Nanoparticles and BSA Release Kinetics, 1st International Symposium on Nanoparticles / Nanomaterials and Applications (ISN2A-2014), 20th-22nd January 2014, Caparica-Portugal (oral presentation).
4. Yüksel E., Semizer E., Karakeçili A., Preperation and Characterization of EGF loaded PLGA Nanofibrous Membranes, 1st International Symposium on Nanoparticles / Nanomaterials and Applications (ISN2A-2014), 20th-22nd January 2014, Caparica-Portugal (poster presentation).